How to get the score:
1. Get the game (it should be available as a budget version for about $ 10)
2. Download the program called Tank Viewer
3. Unzip the Tank Viewer and start it. Click "Open" and browse to your Dungeon Siege folder (for example C:\Program Files\Dungeon Siege) and open up the resource folder (for example C:\Program Files\Dungeon Siege\Resources). Double click "sound.dsres". You now have a list of .mp3 files, all the music of Dungeon Siege. Highlight all of them and click "Extract". Choose a folder you want the soundtrack in and click ok.
4. You now have a list of weird named .mp3 files. Notice that in my liner notes, I've renamed the tracks but put the original name in paranthesis behind it, so all you have to do is find the file, rename it as I have and read the respective notes of mine. In time, you'll have a complete 2-Disc set of the score as .mp3 files.
5. Click here to be returned to the map of Dungeon Siege and start the liner notes
Have any questions about getting the score? Just drop me a line at: email@example.com